The Glass Barrel Centre is conveniently located next to the historic Hamilton Square on the corner of Market Street and Albion Street. We are only 30 minutes from Chester and minutes from the M53/M56 motorways. We are centrally located, two minutes walk from mainline and underground train stations and bus stations. There are several public car parks nearby and a selection of cafes, sandwich shops, pubs and restaurants.
Drag and drop the map below to find your best route to Birkenhead, Wirral.
1. Turn Right out of the Station onto Hamilton Street.
2. Continue walking heading towards Hamilton Square.
3. Continue walking past Mortimer Street.
4. Continue walking past Brandon Street.
5. Continue walking past Wirral Museum (Town Hall).
6. Cross the junction of Hamilton Square and Duncan Street.
7. Walk past the car park on your left.
8. At the next corner turn left onto Market Street.
9. The Glass Barrel is on the left after the Hornblowers Pub.
10. The building is at the junction of Market St and Albion St.
When programming your Sat Nav device, use the postcode CH41 5ER or type in Market Street, CH41. You can also enter our full street address and postcode for your Sat Nav. When you arrive at the building use the Albion Street entrance for access.
(1) Enterprise House, 14 Market Street, Birkenhead, Wirral, CH41 5ER, United Kingdom (Use Albion Street entrance for access.)
(2) Glass Barrel Enterprise Centre, 75 Albion Street, Birkenhead, Wirral, CH41 5LS, United Kingdom
Exit the tunnel. Turn right onto Argyle Street. First right into Market Street. Cross the junction onto Market Street. Drive past the HornBlowers Public House. The Glass Barrel Centre is located on the left at the junction of Market Street and Albion Street.
There is metered parking around the area, including on Hamilton Square and Hamilton Street
There is also a public car park situated behind Hamilton Street/Market Street on Duncan Street.
Charges for parking start from £ 1.00 per hour / £ 4.00 per day. Parking is FREE after 6pm Monday - Friday.